Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"My God" ~ Tom Milam

“My God”
Jeremiah 31:33 and Hebrews 12:2

Jeremiah 31:33 “But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Hebrews 12:2 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”


               The greatest thing that has ever happened, “For God so loved the world, (me) that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16). This verse allows me to make the greatest statement, He is my God! “My cup runneth over,” I have more than I even asked for. I asked for deliverance, He saved my soul. I asked for help, He established my goings. I asked Him for guidance, and He filled me with His Spirit. If we belong to God, then He is ours, and that makes us possessors of all things. Do you desire to know Him, to have Him as your only source of strength and stability? Present your wishes. He will fulfill your longings from an unquenchable supply. Do you want more than simple satisfaction? Then desire the music of Heaven to delight your soul. His music is not from instruments, but from the sweet, peaceful melodious sounds of the words from His mouth. “I will be your God”! (Genesis 17:8) (Hebrews 2:9-13).
We can’t drain the resources that God has, no matter how many times we call for a supply. It is too deep to reach the bottom, too wide to span, and too high to ever exhaust the use of it all. Doesn’t it bless you and urge you on, to learn more and be more involved? If not, then you are short changing yourself and you’ll never be spiritually healthy. You can have heaven here and expect Heaven to come, when you allow yourself to be saturated with God’s love and light.

“My Sustainer”
Live in the light, for He is light, if to win the battle you must fight.
Dig out the fatness of His strength. His portion sustains with eternal length.
Claim your privilege; rejoice to employ, that vast resource, unspeakable joy.
-Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:
“You can have heaven and expect heaven to come,
when you allow yourself to be saturated with God’s love and light.”


Have a blessed day.  Please contact us if we have been a blessing.  We would love to pray for you and with you for your needs.
Tom & Linda Milam
Missionaries to America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog